Best Of Kumar Sanu Latest And Old Hits Collection Top 30 Mp3 Songs Download
Native name : Kumar Sanu
Birth Name : Kedarnath Bhattacharya
Born : 20 October 1957 (Age 59)
Hometown : Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Genres : Filmi Pop
Occupation(s) : Playback Singer, Music Director, Lyricist, Actor, Producer, Television Personality
Instruments : Tabla
Years Of Active : 1989–present
Labels : Yash Raj Films, T-Series, Sony Music, Zee Music, Tips, Saregama, Venus Records & Tapes And Vishesh Films
Kumar Sanu: Whole life and career in a short view
This is another person who got to perform the best performance in the history of Indian music industry. There are so many people who only loves to hear the songs of this man “Kumar Sanu” the fans claims that, his magical melodious voice maximum of the time touches the hearts of them. Same time, they also claim that there are very like him who can done them so.
Most Popular Songs Of Kumar Sanu
|Songs List||Movie / Album||Download Link|
|Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye||Jurm||Download|
|Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hai||Saajan||Download|
|Aankh Hai Bhari Bhari||Tumse Achha Kaun Hai||Download|
|Chand Se Parda Kijiye||Aao Pyar Karen||Download|
|Tu Meri Zindagi Hai||Aashiqui||Download|
|Tum Mile Dil Khile||Criminal||Download|
|Teri Umeed Tera Intezar||Deewana||Download|
|Is Tarah Aashiqui||Imtihaan||Download|
|Chura Ke Dil Mera||Main Khiladi Tu Anari||Download|
|Kisise Tum Pyaar Karo||Andaaz||Download|
|Dil Ka Aalam||Aashiqui||Download|
|Zindagi Ki Talash Mein||Saathi||Download|
|Tere Dard Se||Deewana||Download|
|Mohabbat Ho Na Jaye||Kasoor||Download|
|Tujhe Dekha To Yeh||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge||Download|
|Sochenge Tumhe Pyaar||Deewana||Download|
|Kash Kahin Aisa Hota||Mohra||Download|
|Chori Chori Dil Tera||Phool Aur Angaar||Download|
|Kitna Haseen Chehra||Dilwale||Download|
|Tumhein Apna Banane Ki Kasam Khai Hai||Sadak||Download|
|Dard Karaara||Dum Laga Ke Haisha||Download|
|Dil Mere Tu Deewana Hai||Sooryavansham||Download|
|Dil Deewane Ka Dola||Tahalka||Download|
|Ye Kaali Kaali Aankhen||Baazigar||Download|
|Ladki Badi Anjani Hai||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai||Download|
|Baadlon Mein Chup Raha||
Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayee
|Dil Diwana||Daag The Fire||Download|
|Hum Teri Mohabbat Mein||Phool Aur Angaar||Download|
|Saathi Tera Pyar||Insaniyat||Download|
|Saajanji Ghar Aaye||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai||Download|
After all, “Kumar Sanu” is the man who often have to play the key role to uphold the classical music to the fans through his classical voice. Hence, the music specially classical music lover cannot but to think and listen always about the person we are talking about. “Kumar Sanu’s” fathers name is “Pashupati Bhattacharya” and he was a vocalist and composer. Both of them along with Sanu’s elder sister used to live in Sinthee area and area known as Dumdum, Kolkata near the Biswanath Park. Sanu’s father “Pashupati Bhattacharya” known as a very famous singer, and he is the man who trained Sanu as a singer as well as a tabla player. After gaining a degree in commerce from the famous “Calcutta University”, This man began performing in the year of 1979 singing at shows and restaurants around Calcutta. He tried to model his singing style after legendary Bollywood singer “Kishore Kumar”. “Kumar Sanu” started his playback career in the year of1986, with a Bangladeshi film name “Tin Kanya”, which was directed by “Shibli Sadiq”. In the time of 1987, music director and singer “Jagjit Singh” offered this man the chance to sing in the Hindi film name is “Aandhiyan”, which was released in the year of 1990. “Kumar Sanu” had his first major Bollywood song in “Vardi” of 1989. In the time of 1989, Jagjit Singh introduced “Kumar Sanu” to “Kalyanji Anandji” at their residence name is “Vimal Bunglows” in Mumbai. According to their suggestion, “Kumar Sanu” got to change his name from “Kedarnath Bhattacharya” to mostly known “Kumar Sanu” because his voice and singing style were much influenced by the legendary singer “Kishore Kumar”. The person known as “Anandji” shared this story in the show “Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai” which was hosted by “Farooq Sheikh”. “Kumar Sanu” then relocated to Mumbai, where “Kalyanji-Anandji” gave him a chance to sing in the famous film name “Jaadugar”.
The whole description you can in the top are all about his struggle of his starting life when he was on the way to be singer as we know him today. Some people may disturb by all these but there are so many things to learn from the above and this point known by the smart people very interestingly.
Now the time to take our eyes on the point of achievement of this man by which you are going to have the better idea about the excellency of this man working with the music:
– 31 March – Kumar Sanu Day : 1st Indian singer to achieve such honour in America and the time was 2001
– Doctorate(Honorary) from “University of America” in 2001
– Padma Shri: India’s 4th Highest Civilian Honour in the time 2009
– Dr. Ambedkar Awards from “People Education Society” in 2012
– Maharashtraratna Awards from “Government of Maharashtra” in the year of 2014
– Mahanayak Samman Lifetime Achievement: As Bengali Playback Singer in the time of 2014
– Sangeet Samman Lifetime Achievement Award from “Government of West Bengal” in 2015.
Others awards and honers:
– “Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Nobel Award” by International Human Rights Council in 2017
– 8th position on “Google most searched Indian Singers on last 10 years in 2016.
– International Bhojpuri Film Awards (IBFA), Dubai – Golden Voice Award 2016.
– Most trusted singer according to “Celebrity / Personality Brand Trust Report: India Study 2016”
– “Prudent Personality of the Nation” by Parwaz Corporate Today and this one is from the 2015.
– Kala Vedika Awards – “Pride Of India Award”. The Pride Of India Awards Presented To Singers Kumar Sanu For Promoting Indian Culture Through Indian Music in the time of 2004.
– Global Excellence Award of 2004
– Bollywood Music Award For “Best Artist Of The Decade” from 2003
– Channel V Award For Best Male Playback for “Chand Sitare” – Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai in the time of 2001.
– Hero Honda Award For Best Playback Singer (Male) For “Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyan” Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in 2001.
– Kalashree Award For Best Male Playback For “Chaand Sitare” – Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai in the time of 2000.
– Nomination: IIFA Award for Best Male Playback For “Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan” – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in 2000.
– MTV Award For “Dil ne yeh” With Udit Narayan And Alka Yagnik in the year of 2000.
Mohammed Rafi Memorial Award for Best Playback Singer For “Aankhon ki gustakhiyaan” – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in 1999.
– MTV Award For “Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan” With Kavita Krishnamurthy – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in 1999.
– Zee Gold Awards For “Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan” – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and the time was same as the previous one.
– Kalakar Awards For “Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan” – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (same time as the previous)
– CSR Gold Award For Best Playback Singer “Aankhon ki gustakhiyaan” – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in 1999.
– Stardust Award For Best Playback Singer For “Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan” – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in the time of 1999.
– Anandalok Awards For Best Playback Singer (Male) Kumar Sanu For “Ami Sei Meye” in 1999.
– Lions’ Club Gold Award For Best Playback Singer “Ladki badi anjani hai” – Kuch Kuch Hota Hai in 1998.
– Punjabi Kalirangan Award in 1998.
– Anandalok Awards For Best Playback Singer (Male) Kumar Sanu For “Gane Bhuban Bhoriye Debo” in the time of 1998
– BFJA Award For Film “Lathi” in the year of 1997
– Punjabi Kalirangan Award same time as the previous one.
– BFJA Award For Film “Kencho Khurte Keote” in 1995.
– Deva Award of 1995.
– Channel V Award For Best Male Playback “Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jaana Sanam” – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge in 1995.
– Ashirwad Award For Best Male Playback “Ek Ladki Ko Dekha” – 1942: A Love Story in the time of 1995.
– Screen Award for Best Male Playback For “Ek Ladki Ko Dekha” – 1942: A Love Story in 1995
– SUMU Award For Best Male Playback Singer In 1993 For Singing Maximum Good Songs in the time of 1993.
– SUMU Award For Best Male Playback Singer In Baazigar in the time of 1993.
The bitter truth is, his life is more colorful then you can see here. Thats why, it is better to say that if you are looking for better information then you can check him out in the social virtual world where he shares information about his activity and those are only for the fans.
As we have mentioned maximum of the story of this man life, one thing you can seriously can gain that, there is no way easy to gain a special achievement in the life unless you make a hard work to gain your target and it is true for all the people whoever you follow as a successful person as both commercially or through the popularity. This short of popular people hardly have any time to take rest rather to think about work only.